We are seeking experienced field hydrogeologists to join our Rapid Response Unit.
By joining the Rapid Response Unit you will become part of a unique team of groundwater experts who will be fostered and developed by Groundwater Relief to perform specialist groundwater services for the humanitarian sector. To ensure we send the right people to emergencies, interested candidates will need to go through a three part selection process:
Lead a remote desk study
Undertake a field assignment with the GWR team
Candidates will also be required to:
1) Have a minimum of 2 years practical hydrogeological field experience (humanitarian experience ideal but not essential)
2) Commit to being on call on the Rapid Response Unit roster for a minimum 3 weeks per year.
3) Be prepared for an immediate departure to work overseas for a minimum 3 weeks whilst on-call.
4) Commit to completing Groundwater Relief medical form signed by GP
5) Commit to be fully vaccinated.
6) Hold a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity.
7) For candidates employed by a company/organisation you will also need to complete an Employers Consent Form signed by an appropriate individual from your company. Groundwater Relief is happy to facilitate these discussions with your employer and is actively seeking to engage company support with our work.
We are now accepting applications. To apply please send a covering letter, CV, application form and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 31st 2021.